Wednesday, April 30, 2008

A sad day.....

I wish I could understand fully why people have to die so young. Today has been a day of opening my eyes and really stopping to think of how I take for granted all I have been blessed with. My heart and prayers go out to a family that I didn't even know that well but felt a connection for some reason. I can't begin to imagine the pain a beautiful, strong young mother must be feeling due to the loss of her sweetheart. I am so grateful to have met this amazingly strong young lady that has been an inspiration to me and she doesn't even know it. Even though I do not know this family well, I do know that they are truly faithful people who have touched so many lives. Candace if you read this just know that I am here for you! I truly have this special sisterly love for you! May Heavenly Father continue to bless you and give you the peace you deserve. XOXOXO

3 comments:

Rochelleht said...

I've been so sad all day, too. Just a little black cloud over everything and I didn't know them at all. But I'm super sad for Chanda and I just can't stop thinking about Candace.

aurora said...

I was also very sad when I found out about this. I have only known about the family through Chanda's blog posts.
This year I have been close to many people who have battled cancer. It is an ugly, awful disease, and it just sickens me that a family's father was lost to it.

Rebecca said...

Tee, you are so sweet. This is one of those times when you can't help but look at yourself in someone else's shoes. My heart really goes out to Chanda and especially Candace.