Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I'm so done with the snow.....

It's mid April and yes we are still getting snow showers here and there. Landon's game was cancelled due to snow tonight. The kids are out of school for 2 weeks, off track they call it..... I call it prison.....j/k no but really..... we were really looking forward to Lan's game tonight just to get out and about! Due to taxes, the dismissal of Micheal Johns, and possible snow on my flippin' birthday, I must go for now before I short out my new laptop my sweet mom and dad got me for my oh so snowy birthday! kiss kiss to all! HELP, I'M FROZEN AND I CAN'T THAW OUT.....pssshhhhtt!

1 comment:

Rochelleht said...

HA HA HA HA! Though, I'm not laughing at you, just with you. I can't imagine how you are still alive in that frozen tundra wasteland. LOVE YOU!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!