Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Oh how beautiful the warmth and the sun......

It has been absolutely gorgeous here in Utah...... I thought I'd better write about it before tomorrow when the snow is to return...... I truly believe the weather messes with your emotions and me being a sun and warmth person my emotions have definitely been messed with...... thank heavens for tanning salons so I can at least feel as if I'm in the sun for oh lets see 12 mins. I still have more to come and feel that I will be stuck in the house for the next couple of cold days so I will update you all on the things metioned a few posts back..... it's to be 80 today so I am going to take advantage of it, maybe even sport my bikini in the plastic wal-mart baby pool while sipping on a Sonic 1/2 coke, 1/2 diet coke with my big offensive shades on! A girl can dream can't she?!!!! Check ya'lls lata..... I'm off to sonic baby!!!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I hope you enjoyed your day in the sun and that many more will come your way! I totally hear you about the weather and emotions....exactly why we don't live in Washington.