Thursday, April 3, 2008

Martha inspires me......

So everyone knows my calling in Nursery frightened me at first but as I gave it my all I ended up falling in love with those beautiful children..... here's a little something I made for the kiddos in my nursery class for Easter! The colorful eggs are compliments of Makayla and Landon and the cake...... yes I made from scratch..... it called Pumpkin Spice Chocolate Chip Supreme with powdered sugar glaze icing..... Thanks to Martha and Betty Crocker (cookbook, remember I MADE IT FROM SCATCH! :) ) for the help!

3 comments:

Rochelleht said...

Wow, girlfriend! You rock.

*K*R*I*S*T*Y* said...

k I'm salivating just seeing pictures of the pumpkin chocolate chip treat you made us, it was AAAAMMMAAAZZZIINNGG.........MMMMMMMMMMM

Rebecca said...

Very impressive!