Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Happy Birthday to......

It weird not being with all my friends before, on, or after my birthday...... It's expecially hard not sharing with my twin RACHEL! So in honor of Rachel's big day too, I am going to endulge in my breakfast in bed that Makayla and Landon brought me, get to my toes and nails fixer up-er, hair trim, bake my favorite cookies, open my presents from my favorite Texas friends, oh and prepare for combined mutual tonight inwhich the Miamaids are in charge of....... not to mention, drag my winter clothing up from the basement....no flip flops tonight thanks to the snow I woke up to this morning....... PLEEEEEAAAASSSSSEEEEE snow, go away!!!!

Happy Birthday Rachel!!!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Chanda said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRLFRIEND!!! We miss you. I hope you have the bestest day ever. (If not today, sometime in the near future...)

candace said...

Happy Birthday! I didn't know you had a twin! How neat!