Thursday, May 22, 2008

What the freak????



Ok.... so all of you can understand my utter disappointment that little David was not named 2008 American Idol. I have come to realize that there was I believe heavenly hands in this.... ok, so it sounds silly but come on..... he's too "good" for hollywood.... I do know that we will be seeing an Archie CD in stores soon.... but look at it this way..... he's not owned by FOX and he has more freedom to become more successful and sing what HE wants to sing..... so David, you will always be our American Idol.... with benefits!!! We all know WHO the more talented one was last night and it's not the crowned "winner"!!!

3 comments:

Chanda said...

Amen! Don't get me wrong - I really liked David Cook too, and all along I said I would be fine with either of them winning, but when it was announced, I was totally disappointed. I guess I DO mind. Can't wait to hear Archie's new CD.

katri said...

Hi!

I linked to your blog through Rochelle's.

Sorry "your boy" didn't win. He seems really talented. It will be fun to see what he does with his career.

Hugs from TX!

aurora said...

I was really surprised! I really thought that he was going to win. He would have had such an amazing reaction... He really is so talented and so sweet-- WE LOVE HIM!!
I really loved David Cook, too. Some of his songs were so great! I look forward to hearing fab music from both of them! :-)