Friday, May 23, 2008

I'll take a #5 8 pack with half coke half diet coke......


Oh what a glorious recovery. After my complete devastation of losing the title of 2008 American Idol, well I didn't lose it personally but I felt like I did when David Archuleta's name was not announced...... I was able to recover quicker than you can say "Eat More Chicken" thanks to the new Chick fil A that has opened just about 139 seconds away from me. It is the only chick fil a within 10 miles and is now my focus to help me get over the AI disappointment. Thank you Chick Fil A! I vow to visit often!

3 comments:

Rochelleht said...

I hope eating more chicken will help you through this difficult time...

Chanda said...

Mmmmm....chickfila

aurora said...

I'll have to try the half coke, half diet-coke thing.
David Archuleta will be on the radio before you know it!