Wednesday, May 21, 2008

DAVID VS. DAVID



The dueling David's will find out tonight who is the next American Idol..... This is a tough one when you really stop and think about it..... I REALLY love little David Archuleta and want him to take the title I just do not want Hollywood to "TAKE" him. He is my choice for the next American Idol.....

David C....... I like him too..... he can be a little cocky at times but I really think he is talented in his own way..... I think with his ruggedness and experience he might could handle the HOLLYWOOD pressures.....

So is it "good" vs. "evil"???? My hubby seems to think so.....

Hmmmmmm..... we will find out tonight on...... AMERICAN IDOL (that's my Seacrest impersonation)

1 comment:

aurora said...

I am so torn. Truly. I love them both.
David Archuleta's music really moves me. He is pitch perfect and such a sweetie pie.
David Cook's music has brought me onto my feet many times. I think his music is more my style.
Either way, I will be happy, because I always wanted a David/David finale since they are the best.