Thursday, May 15, 2008

A BIG "OH MY HECK" SHOUT OUT.......

CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR LITTLE DAVID! WHOOHOO! WE ARE SOOOOOOO EXCITED! No matter what happens in the finale, David will always be our American Idol!

If you watched last nights Idol did you happen to notice the awesome radio station featured? That would be my hubby's station.... 101.5 The EAGLE..... David actually visited 2 stations but the EAGLE was THE only one featured!! You can imagine we are "flyin' high" right now!

Yesterday was an awesome one..... not only did David make us proud BUT I got to have lunch with 2 other American Idols and their "mini-me's"..... Chanda and Candice featuring AJ and Hayes....... look for their debut single in Zupa's soon!!! :) We had a great time visiting and being showered in gifts and fruit loops! I love those girls, they are tons of fun and it was so nice to have a little "girl" time! Thanks for including me you guys!!

2 comments:

aurora said...

I know!! Holy Cow! We just TOTALLY screamed (and scared Nicky half-to-death!) ☺
I have been wishing all along for a David vs. David finale. Even though we lost a few great ones earlier than I would have wanted, I am glad that the finale is with the Davids! ♥♥♥
I am kind of torn, though, because I really love David Cook, too.
Oh, and Maddy wants to know from Lauren about meeting David. ☺

Rochelleht said...

How fun that you got to see our cute Chanda. I sure miss her!!