Thursday, May 8, 2008

So many exciting upcoming events......

So I just found out last night, from a very reliable source I might add, that the one and only David Archuleta is coming home to visit..... While he is here he will be dropping by 2 radio stations out of the oh let's see 50 SLC has.... one of them being the great 101.5 The EAGLE!!! FOX 13 has taken notice to the one of a kind "I VOTE FOR DAVID ARCHULETA" t-shirts that a really awesome local DJ designed and promoted! They are a really hot item here and they run out at every promotion 101.5 EAGLE does. Check out.... www.myfoxutah.com/myfox/
Tomorrow they are having a pep-rally at Murray High School for David's homecoming! You bet your diet coke WE will be there! I'll share pics so be sure to stay tuned!!!

On another cool note.... Alan and I are headed to Vegas in a couple of weeks for the AMERICAN COUNTRY MUSIC AWARDS!!! I am sure I will be hanging with George, Tim, Faith, and Kenny.... so I will make sure I document my visits with snap shots..... HA HA I am sooooooooo excited..... this will be my first ACM award show!

1 comment:

aurora said...

Maddy would absolutely pop to know that you will be there!! She is such a David Archuleta fan!! I don't suppose you have an extra of those t-shirts that I could buy from you??? Seriously, it would be her favorite thing EVER!

Wow. THE Awards Show, too?? wow. Am I famous just by knowing you? :-)