Thursday, June 19, 2008

A Ray of Sunshine.......


We have a new addition to our family..... well, until the 25th! Derick is here visiting with us while his mommy and daddy are taking a little vacation! We have had so much fun with him. He has made lots of new friends and already the kiddos come over and ask, "Can Derick come and play"?!! The kids were excited to get online and learn a few "signs" so they are able to speak to Derick. He loves the mirror and making everyone laugh. He loves to dance and sing to the HSM Wii.... hmmm I wonder where he has heard those songs before? :) It's so much fun to watch Landon and Derick interact...... Landon can't wait to go in his room in the morning and start their day of play! Derick absolutely loves Roxy dog and Roxy adores Derick.... He loves to sit with her and lay on her belly! She is just excited to have so much attention! I love the random hugs I get just for smiling at Derick. He is an amazing little boy with a really big heart. Our family is so blessed to have Derick in our home for a bit..... he has made such an impression on the kids not to mention Alan and I! Derick ROCKS!!!

2 comments:

Chanda said...

You rock too! No wonder Derick loves you.

Rochelleht said...

Hello hello from Canada!!! That is the funnest thing ever!! I just figured out that we have free wireless at the hotel tonight, so I checked in and what do I find?! My cute little budgy. I'm so glad you guys are having fun. I really hope it is going well and that he is being good. I love you!! You are the best. Call me with anything!!

You are the BEST!!! Thank you!