Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Yoo Hoo.... anyone remember me......

It's been exactly 2 months since I posted any news..... and boy has it been a full 2 months..... I have 652 pictures to download in the order of my summer adventures..... from American Idols Live, to Girls Camp, to hiking in Sundance, to Texas fun and of course the kiddos first day of school. Which by the way, my baby Landon is a big first grader now and it didn't hit me until I got home and realized I have 7 hours of just me, myself, and Roxy dog..... what a bitter sweet moment...... ok, I'm tearing up gotta move on!

3 comments:

Chanda said...

No, I don't. I didn't see you once this whole summer. Boo!

aurora said...

I am looking forward to those 600 pictures! :)

Rebecca said...

Enjoy your time of peace and quiet. Whatever will you do with yourself?! It was sooo good to see you...lots o' love!