Saturday, December 8, 2007

Serously......

Ok, so "they" came...... let me say....... it's nice to have a clean house..... there were 5 of them......and they were in and out in no time. My blinds are white now that I can see them....... I guess I just assumed that others would spend 8 hours cleaning the empty house like I had done I mean did..... hee hee Hey, I helped!!!! lol I really think the dirt an junk was mostly from the 370 boxes we unpacked and leaving the doors opened for the movers to unload...... but it's hard to rest when your house is not the "CLEAN" you want it to be.

It was nice to enjoy for a little while....... the SNOW came last night and of course the kids are wanting to play out in it constantly but then there is the wet clothes and boots entering the house......... you know.... even though I make them strip down in the garage there still seems to be snow residue that mysteriously soaks my floors...... I am officially tired of the snow.... well for now.....

No comments: