Friday, December 7, 2007

Daisy Maids......they sweep they mop they dust......

So today I am having the infamous Daisy Maids coming to clean my casa........They advertise on Alan's station so I thought I would try them..... my floors, baseboards, vents, fans, and windows are stressing me out. I have spent hours trying to get them clean........The carpet cleaners and tile cleaners are coming on Monday and Tuesday. I'll keep you posted...... it's not like I'm like a clean freak or anything but come on...... hee hee lol :)

2 comments:

Rochelleht said...

Isn't your house new? Didn't they clean those things before you moved in? Could they really be that dirty already? I bet NOT!

I dreamt about you last night. You came to visit, but the rest of the details are rather fuzzy...

Rebecca said...

I like having my "new" houses professionally cleaned before moving in too. Others people's dirt is so gross!