Saturday, March 15, 2008

Pshhhtttt.....

So Friday marked the day of "Becoming a legal Utard"..... yep I gots the license and all. What a beating..... it all started when Lauren lost her license last weekend.... and being the good driver she is, she didn't want to drive without her DL. We went to the DLD (drivers license department, original eh?) The wait was 5 1/2 hours so we decided to go first thing Friday morning..... got there at 9 and out by 10:30..... I even had to take a test.... 21 out of 25 baby! I'm thinking if all Utards have to take a test then why are they such bad drivers???? I guess maybe they haven't renewed their license in a while! BTW...... the best part..... they let me keep my Texas license..... i almost cried when he told me I could keep it!!!

2 comments:

Chanda said...

Wow - you must have had great cleavage that day!!! I fought to keep my Utah one - not 'cause it was Utah, but because it was a great photo of me. That way when I get pulled over, I say "Here's my license officer, but here's one with a better picture. Now can you just give me a warning?" But no luck - the broad at the DMV say "No way Jose!"

candace said...

Hey Terresa, I am still keeping tabs on you! My life is a whirl wind. I can't wait until it calms down so we can have our lunch date. Maybe next week??? I will call you.